The RadioMaster RP1 ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Nano Receiver w/ 65mm UFL T-Antenna is an open-source receiver based on ExpressLRS. It features an ESP8285 MCU and an SX1280 RF chip. The RP1 has a UFL antenna socket for full-range antenna use and WIFI built in so you can upgrade firmware by WIFI and configure the Receiver via the built-in WebUI with your PC or mobile phone. Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, the RP1 is ideal for FPV racing or Long Range flights. Suitable for Whoops, drones, and fixed-wing models due to the ultra-light and nano size, these receivers can fit just about anywhere!
- Built-in WIFI so you can upgrade firmware by WIFI and configure the Receiver via the built-in WebUI with your PC or mobile phone
- Upgraded rigid antenna with greater durability and performance
- Improved PCB design is better for heat dissipation
- Solder pads are improved and easier to solder to
- UFL antenna socket for full-range antenna use
- Low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module
- Open-source receiver based on ExpressLRS
- LED on the top side of PCB
- SX1280 RF chip
- ESP8285 MCU
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v2.4 pre-installed
- Item: RP1 Nano ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Receiver
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP1/2 2400 RX
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4GHz T Antenna
- Weight: 2.2g (Including antenna)
- Dimension: 13mm*11mm*3mm
- Working voltage: 5v
- Bus interface: CRSF
- Type: ISM
|Antenna connector||IPEX (u.FL)|
|Dimensions (Length * Width * Height)||13X11X3 mm|
|Radio frequency||2.4 GHz|
1x RP1 ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Nano Receiver
1x 65mm UFL 2.4GHz T Antenna
1x User Manual
A nyákon is látni, hogy NEM egy összelapátolt ipari hulladék!
Teszi a dolgát ahogyan kell!!!
Small, light and very good quality!
You can also see on the surface that it is NOT a shoveled industrial waste!
It does its job as it should!!!