Cetus Pro is a brushless quadcopter with a Lite 1-2S Pro brushless Flight Controller and a 12A ESC. Equipped with 1102-18000KV brushless motors and 40mm 3-blade props, which is capable of performing diverse freestyle tricks. Highly beginner-friendly and training-friendly, turtle mode and three power modes help pilots capture the fun of FPV racing more easily!
- The auxiliary flight function is greatly reducing the threshold of operating. This is the lightest key to open the door to advanced FPV.
- Cetus Pro quadcopter comes with a brushless power system, it's more powerful and maneuverable in flight. Pilots can achieve more FPV freestyle actions to train.
- With the self-protection of emergency landing when out of control or in low battery, to ensure a safer flight.
- Made of PA12 material, the frame has an excellent impact resistance in drop & impact. Meanwhile, the 360° protection of the whoop frame ensures safe flights both indoors and outdoors.
- Turtle mode and three flight modes make FPV training much convenient and accessible.
- Positioning system: Optical flow/ Barometer/ Laser
- Height positioning: Laser/ Barometer
- Position locating: Optical flow (effective height 0.3-3m)
- Accuracy of auto-hover: Horizontal ±0.2m, vertical ±0.3m (under no wind environment)
- Receiver protocol: Frsky D8
- Flight controller: Lite 1-2S Pro brushless FC
- VTX: 25mW
- Camera tilt degree: 30°
- Camera: C02 FPV Micro Camera
- TX mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2 optional
- Motor: 1102-18000KV Brushless motor
- Propellers: 40mm 3-blade 1.5mm shaft hole
- Frame: Cetus Pro Brushless Whoop Frame
- Takeoff weight: 33.19g (without battery)
- Power system: 1S
- Battery: BT2.0 450mah 1S Battery (external)
- Flight time: 4-5min
- Flight distance: 80m (in wide & undisturbed environment)
Altitude Hold, Easy to Fly
The altitude hold function enables Auto-Hover. This quadcopter can stay at a current height when pilots' hands are off the transmitter. Barometer/laser achieves accurate and stable positioning, which makes the quad hovering indoors very stable. The flight has never been so easy for a beginner!
The altitude hold function is only available in N mode.
Self-protection, No More Dangers
The quadcopter comes with an excellent self-protection function. It can make an emergency landing whenever loses control or is in low battery. It will also automatically disarm and drop on the ground once there is a strong collision with the object. Let's say goodbye to loss and crash!
Turtle mode will not work effectively if something gets stuck in the motor/prop. Please push down switch SD on the LiteRadio2 SE transmitter immediately in this situation to exit turtle mode.
3 Flight Modes, From Zero to Hero
Three modes those N/ S/ M are available, which can satisfy the different needs of pilots and adapt to various flight environments. Whether you're a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, the Cetus Pro Brushless Quadcopter helps anyone fly confidently from day one. When using the LiteRadio2 SE transmitter, the 3 flight modes can be switched by one SB switch on the transmitter, which is simple and convenient. Meanwhile, all modes support 3 different speeds with SLOW/MID/FAST, pilots can switch it by one SC switch on the transmitter.
Note: Pilots should remove the battery plate if installing the 550mAh battery on Cetus Pro.
1 * Cetus Pro Brushless Quadcopter
2 * BT2.0 450mAh 1S Lipo Battery
1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
1 * Type-C Adapter
1 * Prop Removal Tool
4 * 40mm 3-blade Props
2 * User Manual
1 * Phillips Screwdriver