M03 VTX, a ultralight and high output power 5.8GHz analog VTX, is designed for 65-85mm whoop drone for longer range flying. Combining this VTX and the excellent radio link ExpressLRS 2.4G, pilots can fly whoop drones longer to explore more possibilities and fun.
Note: The current version for M03 VTX is V1.1.
- With the 25-350mW output power, M03 VTX provides a stable image and strong transmission.
- Only 1.1g and tiny size for drones like 65-85mm whoop drones. The screw mounting holes pattern is suitable with BETAFPV micro canopy. The camera connector JST-0.8 is suitable with BETAFPV C02 and C03 camera.
- Comes with IPX type of antenna, just plug and play, no extra solder work needed.
- M03 VTX is perfectly suitable for the 65-85mm whoop drone. We highly recommend to use it with ELRS 2.4G FC board, like F4 1S 5A FC (ELRS 2.4G) or F4 1S 12A FC (ELRS 2.4G).
- Item: M03 5.8G VTX
- Output power: PIT/25/100/200/400mW (V1.1, adjustable)
- Supply voltage range: 4.5-5.5V
- Weight: 1.1g (antenna not included)
- VTX internal size: 18X14mm
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 48 channels, with Raceband: 5658~5917MHz
- Channel SEL: SmartAudio
- Modulation type: FM
- Frequency control: PLL
- All harmonic: Max -50dBm
- Frequency stability: ±100KHz (Typ.)
- Frequency precision: ±200KHz (Typ.)
- Channel carrier error: ±1.5dB
- Antenna port: 50 Ω
- Operating temperature: -10℃~+80℃
- Camera connector: JST-0.8, compatible with camera like BETAFPV C01, BETAFPV C02 and NewBeeDrone BeeEye.
|Antenna connector||IPEX (u.FL)|
|Input voltage||4.5V - 5.5V|
|Radio frequency||5.8 GHz|
|VTX control||smart audio|
1 * BETAFPV M03 5.8G VTX (antenna assembled)
5 * 30AWG silicone wire (30mm)